The phenomenon of tiny homes just keeps growing year by year, and more and more small-space dwellers are spreading the word that the tinier the house, the better. Take for example this new infographic by the folks over at TheTinyLife.com in partnership with TinyHouseConference.com and TinyHouseCraftsman.com, who reportedly spent “several hundred hours” researching small living.
- Tiny Houses for the Homeless: An Affordable Solution Catches On
- North Texas Woman Embarks on Life in Tiny House
- Tiny Home Infographic Shows 68 Percent Of Small-Space Dwellers Don’t Have A Mortgage
- Dallas woman has big dreams of creating a tiny house community
- A Cryptocurrency To Encourage You To Get Solar Power